torsdag den 4. februar 2016

My Reading Month | January 2016



The first month of the year of 2016 is over and I spent it reading quite some amazing books. Here's my first blog post of a monthly series I plan on doing in the beginning of each month - a recap of my reading month which allows for you to see my total books read, my favourites and my disappointments. 

Books read: 9 books, which I'm very satisfied with considering the fact that a few of them were humongous. 

Favourite of the month: Has to be "A Spool of Blue Thread" by Anne Tyler. I loved its simplicity as well as its characters, and it was one of those books I didn't want to let go of. If you haven't read it already, you can read my review of it here

Biggest disappointment of the month: "You" by Caroline Kepnes. While it's an interesting concept to read a story from the perspective of a stalker, it creeped me out a bit too much and made the overall reading experience an unpleasant want. 

Books I want to read in February: I recently added six new books to my collection which I will definitely be reading in February. A video on them will be up later this month, but to satisfy your curiosity a little bit, I'm especially eager to get to "It's Not Me, It's You" by Mhairi McFarlane. Furthermore, the Danish publisher Lindhardt & Ringhof has two new interesting titles coming out in Denmark in February which I will also be getting to and reviewing on this blog as well as on my booktube channel: "City on Fire" by Garth Risk Hallberg and "Me Without You" Kelly Rimmer. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar