onsdag den 20. januar 2016

My Christmas 2015 Book Haul



Like many other book lovers, I always wish for books for Christmas, and during the years my lists have become more and more intricate. I never just write a title and an author, I also attach a link to a site that has the cheapest price on the book, and I also indicate the price on my wishlist - just in case! My family don't really know where to find books besides from in bookstores, and in Denmark, books in bookstores tend to be very expensive and not always in English. 

This year, I received four books for Christmas and one book during the month of December. I love that feeling inside when you receive a squared package that has the feel and weight of a book - you immediately know that this is going to bring you hours of joy and escapism. 

In this video, I show you all of the novels I got for Christmas in 2015: 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar